Dozent gesucht für Auftrag - Freelance Author: Applied Employee Development (m/f/d)
Wir suchen Dozenten für diesen und andere Aufträge. Für Auftrag bewerben.
- Applied Employee Development
Be part of a growing business – start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees' entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
Course Title: Applied Employee Development
Study Programme: Bachelor Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Applied personnel development
- Definition of personnel development
- Objectives of human resource development
- Methods of personnel development
- Cycles of personnel development
- Possibilities for monitoring success
- Important stakeholders in PE
- Limitations/demarcation of personnel development
- Challenges of PE in the future
What we offer
- Remote and freelance contract
- Ability to develop your academic writing
- Guidelines and support from internal departments
- Opportunities to work on similar future projects
- Creating a course book and reading list (130-180 pages) from an existing module description
- Creating various assessment types
- A completed academic degree and profile (Master or PhD) related to the subject area
- Industry experience and/or previous experience developing course materials is advantageous
For your application to be considered please submit the following documents (in English and in a single .pdf file):
- Tailored CV and Cover Letter (including your earliest start date)
- An independent writing sample (3-5 pages) related to one of the topics listed under 'Course Content'
- Academic Transcripts
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Gesamtmaßnahme: Freelance Author: Applied Employee Development (m/f/d)
Seminarart: Universität / Hochschule
Termindetails: Beginn ab sofort oder nächstmöglichem Zeitpunkt. Der genaue Umfang ist abhängig von den jeweiligen Modulen.
Honorar: Keine Angaben oder verhandelbar
Honorarinfos: Das Gesamthonorar ist abhängig vom Umfang der jeweiligen Module.
Onlineseminar - Adresse mit Auftraggeber klären
Auftrag 103625 vom 20.06.2022.