Dozent gesucht für Auftrag - Freelance Author (m/f/d) - Data Modeling and Reporting
Wir suchen Dozenten für diesen und andere Aufträge. Für Auftrag bewerben.
- Data Modeling and Reporting
Grow with us. Start your career at IU!
Become a game changer
Since its foundation, IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university built on fours service units: Distance Learning, Combined Studies, Dual Studies and MyStudies. We offer more than 200 bachelors' and masters' degrees (in English and German) mainly focused on Business and Management, all accredited and state-recognised. Through our employees' entrepreneurial mindset, we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and thanks to our great team, we can also achieve our ambitious mission: to become the global largest education player by the end of 2025!
A start-up and collegial atmosphere
Guidelines and support from internal departments in a fast-paced environment
Attractive career opportunities
Opportunities to work on similar future projects, and the ability to develop your academic writing
Flexibility and Benefits
Flexible working hours, remote and freelance contract
Employees as a power
We ask our people to think outside the box and drive change
Culture of everyone
Everyone's voice is heard, and we embrace diversity, inclusion and belonging
Our Leadership principles
We will support you in finding great purpose and help you become your best self
Course Title: Data Modeling and Reporting
Study Programme: Master Business Intelligence, Distance Learning
- Basic Concepts
- Data Modeling Life Cycle
- Data Model Types
- Data Extraction Using SQL
- NoSQL Data Extraction
- Data Reporting
- Online Transactional Processing
- Online Analytical Processing
What you will do…
- You create a course book and reading list (130-180 pages) from an existing module description during a timeframe of 4 months
- You create various assessment types
What we are looking for…
- You have a completed academic degree and profile (PhD) related to the subject area
- You are expert in business intelligence, and/or having previous experience in developing course materials is a plus
- You are proactive, with hands-on mentality
Important for your application!
Please submit following documents (in English and in a single .pdf file):
- Tailored CV and Cover Letter (including your earliest start date)
- An independent writing sample (3-5 pages) related to one of the topics listed under 'Course Content'
- Academic Transcripts
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Gesamtmaßnahme: Freelance Author (m/f/d) - Data Modeling and Reporting
Seminarart: Universität / Hochschule
Termindetails: Beginn ab sofort oder nächstmöglichem Zeitpunkt. Der genaue Umfang ist abhängig von den jeweiligen Modulen.
Honorar: Keine Angaben oder verhandelbar
Honorarinfos: Das Gesamthonorar ist abhängig vom Umfang der jeweiligen Module.
Onlineseminar - Adresse mit Auftraggeber klären
Auftrag 103594 vom 20.06.2022.